2013年5月20日月曜日
Macs > Windows
It was a coincidence that we learned how to use iMovie, because I had made a movie with it two hours before class to make a birthday video for my friend. (By the way, happy birthday to Yuca too.) I was familiar with how to use iMovie but it was fun using the QuickTime recording function. I am personally a Windows user, but I might consider becoming a Mac user after editing videos on a Mac. It is much more easier to make high quality movies on a Mac than on a Windows. It is more user friendly and has less clutter, and also has great templates on iMovie. Overall, the interface on the Mac is much better than the Windows, and I think that is why most designers prefer using a Mac than a Windows. I appreciate the fact that there are loads of Mac computers on campus here at ICU, so I can access them whenever I want to make movies.
Although Macs cost more than Windows, I might consider buying one because I love videos, music, and multimedia overall. Windows are better in some ways, for example being more customizable than Macs, and costing less overall. This blog post is becoming more of a Windows vs Mac kind of post, but this is because I was so shocked at how easy it was to edit videos on a Mac. I have had a lot of trouble trying to edit videos on a Windows in the past. iMovie is so much more better than Windows Movie Maker, and I believe that it is possible to make professional looking videos just with iMovie. If I had the money, I would definitely buy a Mac but since I don't I guess I will have to work for the money over the summer.
(image source: http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/zzcj/imgs/d/f/dfc2fa6f.jpg?56656948)
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿