We learned how to make websites using Google's services. I've never used Google Sites before, but I found that it was easy to use because of the integration with other the other Google services such as Google Calender and Google Drive. This makes it easy to manage and share information. However, I felt that there are better alternatives to Google Sites but for just starting out I guess it is a good place start.
I personally have experience with making websites, as I used to make them as a hobby. I made a little bit of money (I still am) from a basketball website I built in high school. The way I made money was from placing advertisements on my website. I found that Google AdSense made me the most money, and Amazon Affiliates the next. I learned a little bit about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and just enough HTML and CSS to enable me to build a website that functioned decently. Here is the link (Japanese): http://thebasketballblog.seesaa.net/
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿