I really liked Yusuke's presentation, his talking was very uptempo making it easy to follow. I could see the influences of stand up comedy in his talking, the way that he talks is absolutely hilarious. Anyway, his message that in history, there are no good guys and bad guys, only humans was something he always says in his blogs. It is obvious that he has a lot of passion for history and he showed in the presentation. He lent me a comic book by Howard Zinn which illustrates the contradictions of American history. I am looking forward to making the information inside a part of myself.
Izumi's presentation on photojournalism was interesting also. I never knew that she was a photographer, but moreover I never had considered the ethical sides of photography. I can't imagine how much pressure the photographers take on when taking photos in areas where ethical problems are brought up. Something new to consider when taking photos.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿