The first presenter today was Koji, and I felt that his presentation was very impressing. His use of effects on keynote were fantastic, and the entire flow was great. I read his essay and thought that his perspective on what corporations could possible accomplish concerning poorer countries was interesting..
I also had read Narumi's essay after the presentation because I found the topic to be interesting. Psychopaths a.e depicted in movies such as Hannibal, and the I assume the characters were accurate in their characteristics. I wonder what motivated Narumi to select this topic, and if she likes movies like Hannibal.
Kenta's topic about blood type was entertaining because I've always thought the Japanese' obsession with blood type categorization was absurd. Obviously, there were no connections between blood type and personality. I guess it is just another form of fortune telling where the fortune teller says things that can apply to anyone.
Overall, I think everyone's presentations were informing and I had a great time listening to them!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿